Central Florida's Best Inland Waterway Community
St. Johns River Hill takes its name and inspiration from the mighty St. Johns River – one of the few in the U.S. that flows north. The community is a place for quiet and peaceful living that harkens back to the casual “fish camp” style of old Florida.
Everything is in place for that lifestyle. The neighborhood improvements are completed and homesites are ready for construction. St. Johns River Hill is a master planned community development with a homeowners association. Property owners will enjoy wide flexibility in selecting their home designs while also having protective covenants to help preserve and grow the values long into the future.
St. Johns River Hill Quick Facts:
- Property Area: Approximately 30 Acres
- Homes: 94 Planned
- Dwellings Allow: Single Family Detached Houses
- Utilities: Welaka City Water & Sewer System, Clay Electric
- Communications: Telephone, Cable and DSL available by local franchisees
- Cellular: Excellent cellular signals within the community
- HOA: Yes – River Hill Property Owners Association
- Deed Restricted: Yes
- Architectural Requirements: Yes
See the site plan here on the website for a preview of available homesites. Then buy your property in confidence knowing the plan is in place for a great community today and tomorrow at St. Johns River Hill.
Contact a representative for complete details on the current development plan, HOA covenants and other important facts about the community.
Exclusively managed and marketed by Palm Wave Realty.